Give Back By Dining Out on World Food Day
On Sunday, October 16th the Serenitee Restaurant Group will be donating a percentage of all food sales to local food-based organizations in honor of World Food Day.
Here’s a complete list of local organizations, by restaurant:
In addition to donating a percentage of all food sales on the 16th, Maggie’s Farm and 15 Walnut will be hosting canned food drives for community food pantries. Guests who bring in a can of food will receive a raffle entry to win an Around the World Card (good for a free appetizer at each of the nine Serenitee Group Restaurants) and a winner will be chosen at each restaurant.
World Food Day is a day of action against hunger. An estimated 14% of American households are food-insecure at some point during the year – that’s over 48 million people, including 13 million children.
If you don’t have one yet Here’s a link to fill out the form to in on the free rewards program-
Melt in your mouth, taste like candy.
Using the Serenitee Rewards card a new benefit showed up. A free appetizer at the latest addition to the Serenitee restaurant Group-
TWK (The Waterfield Kitchen)
14 Thompson Street
Winchester, MA 01890
TWK offers many different experiences. It’s a place to kick back with friends for an après work drink, enjoy a romantic dinner in one of the dining room’s cozy booths, or discover new music in the upstairs lounge.
Keeping a focus on seasonality and local ingredients, TWK’s menu features contemporary, casual cuisine and creative sushi. In addition to craft cocktails and a wide selection of beers, TWK boasts an extensive wine list, both by the bottle (with over 120) and glass.
If you don’t have a Serenitee rewards card you’re just plain crazy.
The Serenitee Rewards Card allows you earn points towards free food and experiences every time you dine at one of our restaurants. You earn 10 points for every dollar spent. All you have to do is put your Rewards Card next to your credit card when you pay. Here are the standard rewards:
2,500 points = Free Appetizer, Salad or Dessert
3,500 points = Pizza, Sushi Roll or Sharing Platter
5,500 points = Free Entrée
10,000+ points = Tickets to special events, like wine dinners and cocktail parties, plus some fun rewards we’re still dreaming up.
But there’s more…
- We also add surprises through the year. You might find a free appetizer show up on your card for our newest restaurant TWK, or lunch at 15 Walnut, or sushi at Opus.
- You always get a free entrée and dessert to celebrate your birthday month
- You can attend some of the special events and theme dinners that our restaurants host throughout the year for free with your points
- We give you double points Monday nights & lunch Mon-Thurs.
If you already have a Blue Rewards card…
- Click here to create an on-line account.
- Click here to log into your account and see what’s on your card.
How Do I Get a Rewards Card?
To get a new card or replace an existing card:
- Ask a server at any restaurant
- Fill out the form below & we’ll send you one
- Here’s a link to fill out the form to in on the free rewards program