I have one and every week free stuff shows up on there. Free Brunch at Alchemy, Free brunch at Opus, Free Dessert, Just The Other Day We used Alicia Unleashed’s Free Sushi Roll that Showed Up On her Rewards Card.
If you Don’t Like Free awesome food Then Don’t Sign Up. it’s THAT simple.
Here’s the free Sushi Roll we got using Alicia’s Card-
Every time I look at my rewards by logging on online there’s more free stuff that magically appears. Sign up here (for free) to get yours and enjoy the gift of free awesome food from The Serenitee Group.
Here’s the info from The Serenitee restaurant Group website-
Account for your good taste.
The Serenitee Rewards Card allows you earn points towards free food and experiences every time you dine at one of our restaurants. You earn 10 points for every dollar spent. All you have to do is put your Rewards Card next to your credit card when you pay. Here are the standard rewards:
2,500 points = Free Appetizer, Salad or Dessert
3,500 points = Pizza, Sushi Roll or Sharing Platter
5,500 points = Free Entrée
10,000+ points = Tickets to special events, like wine dinners and cocktail parties, plus some fun rewards we’re still dreaming up.
But there’s more…
- We also add surprises through the year. You might find a free appetizer show up on your card for Latitude 43, or brunch at Alchemy, or sushi at Opus.
- You always get a free entrée and dessert on your birthday.
- We run specialty theme diners throughout the year that you can attend for free with points.
- We give you double points Monday nights & lunch Mon-Thurs.
If you already have a Blue Rewards card…
- Click here to create an on-line account.
- Click here to log into your account and see what’s on your card.
How Do I Get a Rewards Card?
To get a new card or replace an existing card:
- Ask a server at any restaurant
- Fill out the form below & we’ll send you one
- click here to fill out the form
One thought on “You Gotta Have Your Head Examined If You Don’t Get a Free Lat 43/Minglewood/Alchemy/Opus/Maggies Farm All In One Serenitee Restaurant Rewards Card”
Comments are closed.